Last year, Bryan really enjoyed the triathlon at Siesta Key. He decided he wanted to do it again this year. I think that this one will become an annual event. It makes such a great getaway weekend and its a nice race. We headed over Friday afternoon, pick up his packet, then found our hotel. We went to Philipee Creek for dinner and the kids loved it. We set on the deck and explored the dock area, fed the fish more of their dinner then they ate, and enjoyed watching the boats come in and out. After dinner, we went to the beach for a couple hours til dark. It was such a perfect evening. The water was super calm and the kids loved it!
Chasing birds
Love that little heiney cheek:)
The next morning we woke before the dawn. The kids and I enjoyed time on the beach while daddy was racing.
Hatton watching all the people....
Go Daddy Go!
Daddy got a new bike before this race. We usually try to find a spot where we can find him on each part of his race and cheer him on. We were playing on the playground and I told the kids that in a bit we needed to go and watch daddy on his bike.....as the words were coming out of my mouth, I saw him starting his run! His was so fast during his bike we totally missed him.
He did awesome and placed 2nd in his division.
No comments:
Post a Comment