Saturday, May 25, 2013

Dirty Dozen Mud Run

Oh Erin how did you ever talk me into this???  Erin encouraged a group of us girls to sign up for the mud run.  We knew this would just be hilarious with our girlfriends.  Well, not gonna mention any names, all those so called girlfriends left us hanging.  Eric took up the slack for one of them, but the others......well they just left us out there all alone!  Erin I owe you!  I can't wait to figure out what I'm going to talk you into.  I actually had a great time and maybe just maybe will do it again:)
The challenge was to run approx. 2 miles with 12 obstacles along the way.  We ran through mud pits, crawled under fences, ran nearly the whole way in sugar sand, climbed nets and boards, and all sorts of other things. 
My fan club
 More fans....missing August, Tatum, and Huntley
 We did it!

1 comment:

The Stivender Family said...

had so much fun with you!! can't wait to do it again....just make sure your shoes are in working order!!