Sunday, May 12, 2013

Hatton's Dedication/Mother's Day

This Mother's Day was extra special because we finally had Hatton dedicated.  Last Mother's Day, we were in transition of churches so she missed getting dedicated on her first Mother's Day.  This is such a special day to us, as it is our greatest priority that our children know their Lord and Savior.  We know that she is our gift from Him.  We want to raise her in a Christian home that is a true example of His love and mercy.    Thank you Jesus for this special blessing!
 We had lots of family come and support our sweet girl being dedicated.  We then celebrated her and Mother's Day after church with lunch.  We are so blessed with a loving family.
 A flashback to her sister's dedication.  They were able to wear the same outfit.
My Mother's Day could not have been more special.  I am one blessed mommy!  I am beyond thankful for my wonderful mother.  Every night I tell my babies how glad I am that Jesus picked me to be their mommy, I am so lucky!
Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: